Friday, December 18, 2009

Table Setting


Last weekend we hosted our church Christmas party. I wanted to do something pretty for the adults table, and it was all really simple. In general, I don't really like red for Christmas but I'm feeling a bit more traditional this year. I had a large piece of red and white gingham that I used as a tablecloth. A few white pointsettias from the grocery store worked for a centerpiece, and they were only $3 each! The plastic gold-colored pots were not working for me however, with a little bit of burlap tied with a piece of bakers twine, they looked really cute. White paper napkins with a subtle grey pattern worked well with the busy tablecloth, and cutlery, along with small-sized red party crackers finished off the table. I placed a blackberry IZZE at each setting for a bit more color (and yumminess).

1 comment:

  1. where did you find poinsetta's for $3?? I need centre pieces for our dinne party tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete