Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

The Christmas Trees are up!

Yes, it's bit much but I put up 2 this year. The one upstairs is 7 feet tall and really wide. We've had it for a while and it's decorated in blue/teal, white and brown. This was the first year that I didn't buy more decoration for it and I'm glad I didn't...it's pretty full.

The other one is in the basement. It's colorful. I used red and pink ribbon and had a bunch of brightly colored decorations to put on it. My wrapping matched the Christmas tree in the basement better, so that's where the gifts will rest until Christmas.

I've started my Christmas baking and Derek has turned out his first batch of Papa Bears (Gingerbread Bears) More to come on baking this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment