Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Joe Fresh Makeup



Joe Fresh, Loblaw and Superstores line previously loved for its low cost, high style clothing, now can be loved for its new line of makeup. I have purchased a few of the items, non essentials to try it out and really, who can resist this fantastic packaging. I was tempted to buy more just to look at them. I bought 2 eyeshadows, a brow color, coverup and mascara. The pink tube is lip stain. I love this stuff. While I should warn you, your lips will really be as bright as the container but the nice part is that you can stain your lips and they have color, it doesn't rub off on your cup of coffee in the morning and you can still use your low maintenance, but protective chapstick. It's also nice for my hubby that I don't have glossy lips, which he hates. Now, I'm not a makeup expert, so I can't really speak to the quality of the makeup, but even with my sensitive skin and eyes, I haven't had any problems.

Have you tried it? I'd love to hear feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment