Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Rocking

I'm not sure how to title this one. It started out with me listening to Derek playing worship music downstairs (I was upstairs). So I thought to myself, "Self, you should go take pics of your hottie husband playing his guitar". So I ventured downstairs with my camera, trying to be inconspicuous. He saw me, but ignored my poking around with my camera. he didn't even ask questions when I hauled in a lamp and plugged it in for more light ('cause the room is just poorly lit for photography) or when his awkward, pregnant wife was getting all sorts of angles (huffing and puffing all the way). So I took a bunch of pics and laughed at the fact that he moved just as I was focussing. Here are a few shots I got



Oh, and what's this last one, you may ask? No, it's not the worst picture ever. I got an email about our baby today. At 18 weeks, he/she can hear noises, including my heartbeat. Derek handed me the headphones, and I thought to myself, " Self, the baby could probably hear trough the headphones" so I put those headphones up to my belly so this is actually a pic of our baby's first experience hearing his/her daddy rocking the guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment